- About WSCC
- Financial Aid
- Quick Facts
- Net Price Calculator
- About Federal Financial Aid
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Pell Grant
- Loan Consolidation
- Work Study Information
- WSCC Scholarships
- Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Veterans Affairs
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- PACT Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Withdrawal Procedures
Wallace State has converted to a new system for online admissions applications. Students completing an admission application will apply on the new system.
Updated registration instructions for Spring 2013
Download and Print the Scholarship Applicaton.
Get the PDF application if you don't wish to apply online. Once you complete the application please print and mail to:
Wallace State Community College
Financial Aid Office
Attention: Nicole Ricketts
P.O. Box 2000
Hanceville, AL 35077
Download the latest Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
* You will be required to sign a Residency Statement before your second term of enrollment. Please see our Admissions Office to complete this information, as soon as possible.
* This application is for new students only. If you have previously attended and plan to re-enter, you MUST complete a re-entry form in the Admissions Office.