- About WSCC
- Financial Aid
- Quick Facts
- Net Price Calculator
- About Federal Financial Aid
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Pell Grant
- Loan Consolidation
- Work Study Information
- WSCC Scholarships
- Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Veterans Affairs
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- PACT Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Withdrawal Procedures
Dual Enrollment/Dual Credit for High School Students
The purpose of this policy is to allow eligible high school students to enroll in college classes concurrently with high school classes, thereby receiving both high school and college credit. Students should check with their guidance counselors to see if their schools have a Dual Credit Agreement.
To be eligible, students must:
1. Have completed the ninth grade.
2. Have a “B” average in completed standard, regulation high school courses leading to a high school diploma.
3. Have written approval of the principal and local superintendent of education.
4. Meet the entrance requirements.
5. Complete placement exams.
For more information contact:
Diana Majerik - Director of Dual Enrollment, Fast Track, and Off Campus Programs