- About WSCC
- Financial Aid
- Quick Facts
- Net Price Calculator
- About Federal Financial Aid
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Pell Grant
- Loan Consolidation
- Work Study Information
- WSCC Scholarships
- Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Veterans Affairs
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- PACT Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Withdrawal Procedures
Online Registration Instructions
1. New Student
Your Social Security Number is required when you create an account. It is confidential and protected by both federal and state laws. It is used to uniquely identify you. The college will protect this number from unauthorized disclosure and/or use. In compliance with state and federal regulations/laws, disclosure may be authorized for the purposes of state and federal reporting. You will be prompted to create a new account. Click "Sign In" after you choose the course you wish to take.
|• Select term in the search pull-down menu.|
• Click on the Advanced Search link to choose your search options.
• Sort by Subject and click “Show all” in the right pull-down menu to choose a topic. For more information on how to select courses, click on the help button in the upper right hand corner.
• After you choose a course of interest, click the register button. A block to “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” will appear for you to register as a new student. Once you have completed the requested information, you will receive a W number (user name). Please write it down and keep it in a safe place to register for a future course.
Enter your personal information and click the submit button. If an error box appears, you will have to fix any errors.
2. Continuing Student
(A student who has taken credit or noncredit courses at WSCC previously)"Sign in" first using your user name (W number) or wait until you have searched (Select the Advanced Search button) and found the course you wish to take. Click the "Register" button, confirm and make payment.
|• Your user name is your W number assigned by WSCC.|
• Select "Click Here" if you do not know your user name. You will be required to provide your email address and birth date. Both must match your records on file at WSCC. The email address provided will be the email address where your Student ID will be emailed.
• Enter your Password. Click on "Forgot Password" if you forgot your Password.
• Answer your security question with the default and change your password immediately.
• Register for a course. Payment is required at the time of registration if there is a fee for the course.
|1. Select a Term from the pull down Menu.|
2. To search all classes, click on the Search button (magnifying glass) symbol. Use an “asterisk” and at least 2 letters to do a wildcard search (Ex: co* or cook*).
3. To search on a particular topic, click on the Advanced Search button, on the left side of the block and choose by Subject (particular topic), Campus (location), or Course Attribute (Cooking).
4. On the right side of the page, click in the “Show all” box on the same line as the “Subject” to view the different types of courses being offered; choose the topic of interest. If you wish to select courses based on a location, choose “Campus” on the left side, and under “show all” choose the site where you would like to take the course. You can use both of these searches at the same time:
EXAMPLE: Subject Cooking-Noncredit
Campus Wallace State Community College
Select Course Attribute Cooking
5. Click Go.
6. You can now view all the cooking classes and fees for the course on the Wallace State campus.
7. To see an overview of the courses, click on the magnifying glass: Course number, CRN (courses reference number), dates, times, and locations of the course.
8. To register for a class, and select the plus (+) button on the lower right hand side of the course, and the course will pop up in the view area to the right.
9. Click on the “Register” button in the lower right hand corner of the page. If you wish to save your search information, you can also click the save button.
|• Select “Proceed to payment” in the lower right hand side of the page.|
• Payment Options by Credit card: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express
• Select “Submit payment” in the lower right hand side of the page. Select “Payment Method” and enter your payment information then submit payment.
• You will receive a payment receipt. Print and save for your records.
In order to recieve a refund you must contact the Continuing Education office at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the course. 256.352.8172