To enter the Miss Wallace State Scholarship Preliminary, or any other Miss America local preliminary you must:
- Be a female, a high school graduate or equivalent, at least eighteen (18) years of age by July 2019 and no older than twenty-five (25) years of age on December 31, 2019
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Not be married, never been married, never had a child
- Be available for public appearances as Miss Wallace State
- Be enrolled as a part-time student at Wallace State ( at least 6 credit hours or more)
- Secure $100 in donations for the Children’s Miracle Network
Areas of Competition
25% Presentation & Community Achievement in Interview
30% Artistic Expression in Talent
10% Lifestyle and Fitness in Swimsuit
15% Presence and Poise in Evening Wear
20% On-stage Question
All Forms that MUST be completed, as well as, other documentation needed to compete, are attached at the top of the website and must be turned in to Alecia White, Director, no later than November 19, 2018.
For additional information contact: Alecia White, 256.352.8085, email@example.com.
2019 Miss North Alabama Outstanding Teen Pageant
2019 Contestant Contract | Information and Contract
Platform Instructions | Resume Instructions
Children's Miracle Network - How to Register
On Sunday, December 2, 2018, the Miss North Alabama Outstanding Teen Pageant will be held in conjunction with the Miss Wallace State Pageant held on the Wallace State Campus in Hanceville, AL (Student Center). This is a preliminary to the Miss Alabama Outstanding Teen Pageant, which will be held in March of 2019 in Sylacauga, Alabama. Each contestant must submit a completed contract, contract acknowledge form, resume, platform, 5x7 head shot, $100 entrance fee before or by end of day of Monday, November 19, 2018.
The pageant is open to young women who live in the state of Alabama and meet the following age requirements.
- Must be thirteen (13) years old on or before March 1, 2019
- Must not be older than seventeen (17) years old as of July 31, 2019
- Unless she is eighteen (18) years old and has not graduated from high school as of July 31, 2019.
Young women whose age meets one of the qualifications must compete on the Miss Alabama Outstanding Teen Level. She cannot compete on the Miss Alabama Level. For more information go to http://outstandingteen.homestead.com/ .
Category Percentage of Score Description
Private Interview %25 6-minute interview with a panel of judges
Lifestyle & Fitness %15 Contestants learn an exercise routine and will perform the routine in groups and in an individual phase
Talent %35 90 second time limit and accompaniment (if used) must be on CD
Evening Wear and Onstage Question %25 Contestant's Choice and the contestant will answer one on-stage question from her paperwork or will draw a current event question
If interested in entering Miss North Alabama Outstanding Teen, please contact Alecia White at firstname.lastname@example.org.