Dual Enrollment/Dual Credit for High School Students
How Do I Apply?
|Fine and Performing Arts Academy|
|Fast Track for Industry|
|How Do I Apply?|
|Federal Pell Grant Pilot|
|Future Foundation Scholarship|
|Career Tech Scholarship|
|Future Financial Aid|
|Dual Enrollment Manual|
|Dual Enrollment Brochure|
|Benefits of Dual Enrollment|
Tuition and fees at Wallace State are significantly
less than those at four year colleges.
Earn credit for both high school graduation and your
college degree with the same amount of coursework!
Get a jump start on your college career while easing
the transition from high school to college.
Dual Enrollment Students:
1) Talk to your high school counselor about your options for Dual Enrollment .
2) Complete Wallace State’s online admissions application:
- Visit http://www.wallacestate.edu/admissions/apply-online and follow the instructions to complete the application.
- Be sure you choose Dual Enrollment for Student Type
3) Complete the appropriate application for Fast Track Academy, Fast Track for Industry, Fine and Performing Arts Academy, or the Dual Enrollment Permission Form. Return the completed form(s) to your high school counselor.