Dual Enrollment/Dual Credit for High School Students
How Do I Apply?
|How Do I Apply?|
|Federal Pell Grant Pilot|
|Future Foundation Scholarship|
|Career Tech Scholarship|
|Future Financial Aid|
|Dual Enrollment Manual|
|Dual Enrollment Brochure|
|Benefits of Dual Enrollment|
Tuition and fees at Wallace State are significantly
less than those at four year colleges.
Earn credit for both high school graduation and your
college degree with the same amount of coursework!
Get a jump start on your college career while easing
the transition from high school to college.
Dual Enrollment Students:
1) Talk to your high school counselor about your options for Dual Enrollment
2) Complete Wallace State’s online admissions application
- Visit http://www.wallacestate.edu/admissions/apply-online and follow the instructions to complete the application.
- Be sure you choose Dual Enrollment for Student Type
3) Create an account with DualEnroll.com
- DualEnroll.com is an online management software for dual enrollment stu dents. This program will let WSCC know when you request to sign up for college classes. This is also how WSCC will obtain GPA verification and permis sion from your local high school.
- To create an account, visit http://wallacestate.dualenroll.com/
- Follow the instructions to create your account and select courses
- How to Sign up for DualEnroll.com
4) If further steps are required, you and/or your high school counselor will receive notification from DualEnroll.com.
5) After all steps are complete, you will be registered for WSCC classes. DualEnroll.com will send you confirmation of registration and directions for tuition payment.