WHAT ARE CAREER SERVICES?
Wallace State Career Services is committed to assisting students in achieving career readiness by developing employment soft skills, coordinating apprenticeships, internships, and co-ops placement, sharing career opportunities, and supporting students and graduates in securing employment.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- INDIVIDUAL CAREER PLANNING
- Individual consulting appointments are available to students to discuss career interest, self-assessment resources, job search strategies, interviewing issues, and internship information.
Start Planning Your Career Today
- JOBS & INTERNSHIP WORKSHOPS
- Through a series of workshops, the Job Placement Office will offer strategies, actions and activities that will aide in preparing you for your transition into a career.
Find Upcoming Events
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- Through Wallace State's Job & Career Fair, we provide you with an opportunity to meet top employers in the area and to interview for several positions, meeting the people who make the hiring decisions.
Visit Our Next Job & Career Fair