Dual Enrollment/Dual Credit for High School Students
How Do I Apply?
1) Talk to your high school counselor about your options for Dual Enrollment.
2) Complete Wallace State’s online admissions application:
- Visit http://www.wallacestate.edu/admissions/apply-online and follow the instructions to complete the application.
- Be sure you choose Dual Enrollment for Student Type
3) Complete the appropriate application for Fast Track Academy, Fast Track for Industry, Fine and Performing Arts Academy, or the Dual Enrollment Permission Form. Return the completed form(s) to your high school counselor.
4) Have your high school counselor complete and return the School Recommendation form to you, found HERE.
5) Review and sign Career Technical/Health Dual Enrollment Acknowledgements, found HERE.
6) If you are applying for at CTE Health Program, please review the following:
7) Apply for the Career Technical/Dual Enrollment Scholarship program.