- Visit www.wallacestate.edu.
- Click on myWallaceState to access the Elucian Banner OneACCS/myWallaceState portal. (This link is also accessible from the Wallace State homepage by clicking on the myWallaceState button, and then selecting myWallaceState on the next page.)
- Login using your Student Number, also called your A#. This number begins with an A (ex. A00099990). (Beginning Fall 2019, all students now have an A# that replaces the previous student W#). NOTE: You would have received your A# in writing in your WSCC Admissions Acceptance letter. If you don't know it, please contact Lion Central by stopping by the lobby of the Bailey Center, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 256.352.8182 or 256.352.8238. Your pin is your 6-digit date of birth (ex. January 1, 1999 = 010199). Your social security number will not work as your log in credential.
- After logging in you will be prompted to change your PIN for privacy and security. Please make note of pin number.
- Click on the Student tab then click Registration.
- Select Term, and choose the term in which you wish to enroll.
- Click on Add/Drop Classes. Enter Course Reference Number (CRN) or search for course.
- Once schedule is complete click on Student tab, Student Account and then select Account Detail for Term.
- To complete registration, students should make payment in full or will be auto-enrolled in the Tuition Payment Plan.