VACCINATION INCENTIVES FOR STUDENTS
Fall Semester 2021
Each student registered for Fall Semester who presents proof of completed COVID vaccination by September 15, 2021, will receive $150. These students will also be entered in a drawing to receive one of five additional $1000 awards. (This offer has also been extended to students who were enrolled in Summer 2021.)
A COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic was held at the School of Nursing and Center for Science on the Wallace State Main Campus from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on August 19 for the first dose of the vaccine, with the second dose given on September 9, allowing students not yet vaccinated to meet the incentive deadline.
Please register for the WSCC Vaccination Clinic here. Walk-in appointments are also available. Please make sure to arrive before 3 p.m.
Students do not have to attend the Wallace State Vaccination Clinic to be eligible for the incentive. Find other convenient COVID-19 vaccination locations at vaccine.gov, text your ZIP to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233. Proof of a completed COVID vaccine from earlier this year also qualifies.
COVID-19 vaccinations are offered free of charge.
“Completed” or “full” vaccination is defined as having received two doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Students must present proof of vaccination to Lion Central by September 15, 2021, to receive the incentives.
(NOTE: The two doses of the Moderna vaccine are given one month apart, and the two doses of the Pfizer vaccine are given three weeks apart, so you must plan ahead to meet this deadline. The Wallace State clinic on August 19 and September 9 will use the Pfizer vaccine.)
How To Submit Proof of Vaccination Electronically
To complete your Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination Form electronically you must sign into your Dynamic Forms account. If you do not have a Dynamic Forms account, you will need to create one as follows:
- Visit https://bit.ly/wsccdynamicforms
- Click the “Create a New Account” link
- Complete the “Create a new account” page. Make a note of the information that you used.
- Click the “Create Account” button
- An activation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail provided on this page
- Open your e-mail to find the activation message
- Click the link provided to activate your account
- Click the Continue link to log into your account
- Log into Dynamic Forms
- Enter the answer for your secret question
- Check This is my device (optional)
- Click Login
- Update your cell phone information (optional)
- Click Not Now or Save. You will be fully logged into Dynamic Forms
Students who have already completed a form in person do not need to complete the online form.
Payments are expected to be disbursed by October 1, 2021.