GED Testing | Wallace State Community College
The GED® test is a second chance to put education first.The GED test is your chance to get the job or career you want. The GED test credential is the only high school equivalency credential recognized in all 50 states.
At GED Testing Service, we believe that everybody deserves a second chance. Graduates prove their academic skills and knowledge in the basic subject areas of reading, writing, math, science, and social studies. About the GED test:
- People with a high school credential earn $568,000 more in a lifetime than people without a high school credential.
- The GED test takes a little more than seven hours to complete.
- More than 18 million people have passed the GED test.
The GED test is administered year-round at more than 3,400 testing centers worldwide. The GED test was created in 1942 as a second-chance opportunity. One decision shouldn't define a lifetime-transform your life with the GED test.
The 2014 GED Test Specifications
- Four content areas: $30 per subject
- Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA) (150 minutes)
- Mathematical Reasoning (90 minutes)
- Science (90 minutes)
- Social Studies (90 minutes)
- English and Spanish
- Three opportunities to test per year, per content area
- Seven different item types:
- Extended response
- Hot spot
- Multiple choice
- Short answer
- Delivered on computer (not online)
- Paper testing only available as an accommodation
- Go to GED.com to register today!
For more information on GED testing at Wallace State Community College contact 256-352-8078
or email@example.com. To schedule a GED test visit GED.com.
GED Testing Service is a joint venture of the American Council on Education and Pearson VUE. GED® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education and may not be used or reproduced without express written permission. The GED and GED Testing Service brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license from the American Council on Education.